- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Aplus paint roller cover
- Model Number: Aplus EU6029 roller cover
- Type: Roller Brush
- Brush Material: acrylic roller cover
- Function: painting
- Roller Cover Type: EU slip-on
- Roller Cover Technics: glue
- Roller Cover Size: 4"
- Roller Cover Fabric: acrylic
- Roller Cover Tube Dia: 15mm
- Roller Cover Applied for: 6mm rod
- Roller Cover MOQ: 3000pcs
- Roller Cover Packing: polybag
- Roller Cover OEM: acceptable
- Roller Cover free samples: acceptable
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||opp bags,blister,color card,carton box,any kinds of packing is according to the client's requirements!|
|Delivery Detail:||Normally,within 30 days after receiving the 30% deposit|
Specificationssmall paint roller design paint roller cover:
small paint roller design paint roller cover
1.Type: EU slip-on
4.Tube Dia: 15mm
6.Applied for: 6mm rod or 8mm rod
2", 4", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", ect
Synthetic fiber, Polyester, Acrylic, Polyamide, Nylon, Mohair,
Velour, Sponge, Wool, Microfiber , ect
4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 11mm, 14mm, 15mm,
16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, ect
EU Screw, EU Slip-on, US Slip-on, US Cage-frame, ect
Zinc-coated, Chrome-coated, Copper-coated, ect
15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 38mm, 40mm, 46mm, 48mm,
50mm, 53mm, 55mm, 58mm, ect
This Aplus Rollers are top quality proffessional decorating products in China by highest quality and Export Standard.This Aplus Rollers and its accessories made espexially for Export.
Aplus Roller Usage
1. Attach roller refill to the roller frame after removing extra hair from the roller refill
2. Soak the roller refill in the thinner applicable to the paint ,then roll over the roller
on the roller net to get attached with the liquid
3. Fill the paint in the roller bucket. Soak the roller refill into the paint ,
then roll over the refill on the roller net a few times
4. Move the roller as if drawing a big “W”,then shift in the order :
up , down , left and right to apply paints thoroughly
How to clean Aplus Rollers
Oil based paints:
Immediately after use rinse out in appropriate solvent to remove most of the paint .Than wash in warm soapy water,rinsing again with clear water or rub with dry cloth .When dry store in bag .
Water based paints:
Remove as much of the excess paint immediately after use with clean water.Wash with soapy and warm water,rinse again with the clean water.Spin roller or rub with dry cloth.When dry store in bag
Aplus tips: Paint roller fabrics
The greatest contributor to the surface finish and the cost-efficiency of the paint job is the exact combination of tool, paint and surface. The paint roller is essential for this contribution. Some tules should guide your choice of rollers for the best paint job:
1. the smoother the surface result, the shorter the pile/ nap height.
2. the greater the efficiency, the longer the pile/ nap height.
3. the higher the viscosity of the paint material, the shorter the pile/ nap height .
4. if you are in doubt, choose a shorter pile/ nap height.