- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Aplus
- Model Number: FP1001
- Type: sponge painting brush,foam paint brush
- Brush Material: sponge
- Function: painting
- Item Name: 1 inch clean foam paint brush set/wooden handle sponge paint brushes
- color: black
- Material: Polyfoam
- Overall Width: 1 inches
- Package: OPP Bag
- Handle: wood
- MOQ: 5000piece
- logo: can be printed as your request
- Feature: Surface Cleaning Brush Roll
- Filament Shape: Straight
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||standard export carton or as your requested for 1 inch clean foam paint brush set/wooden handle sponge paint brushes|
|Delivery Detail:||25days for 1 inch clean foam paint brush set/wooden handle spong|
Q1.Which brushes do I use for which job?
A.When selecting a brush it is important to consider the following areas: type of bristle; the job & coating to be applied.
There are different types of bristle: synthetic, black bristle and white bristle.
Synthetic bristles are very hard wearing, lasting up to 5 times as long as natural bristle brushes.
As synthetic bristles do not absorb large amounts of water and swell up they do not cause tramlines to appear in the paint.
Q2:Can I add my logo on the brush?
A:Yes,OEM and ODM are available for us.
Q3:How to store and care the brushes?
A: · Never store a paintbrush standing upright on its bristles, this will ruin it. Ideally, a brush should stored upside down, NOT hanging by its handle as commonly advised. By storing the brush upside down, any minute paint residue will run into the ferrule and wood of the handle, leaving the bristle tips cleaner and helping to further cement the bristles into the ferrule. To store them upside down, use a jar or make a rack with holes cut into a piece of wood.
· Never leave a brush sitting in water for an extended period of time, or at all, if you can help it. Soaking the brush in water causes the wood to expand. As the brush dries, the wood shrinks back but the metal does not, so the bristles become loose and begin to fall out.