- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Aplus
- Model Number: Paint Brush
- Type: Paint Brush
- Brush Material: Bristle
- Function: Painting
- Item Name: Wholesale Round Paint Brush Chalk Paint Brush
- Size: 1",1.5",2",2.5",3",4"
- Handle: plastic/wood/rubber
- Length Out: 44mm,51mm,57mm,64mm,70mm,76mm
- Ferrule: Tinplate
- Material: bristle/pp filament
- Packing: PE Bag
- MOQ: 300 Dozens
- OEM: acceptable
- Free samples: acceptable
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paint brush standard packing ,12pcs per paper box,Paper box put in Export Cartons for Wholesale Round Paint Brush Chalk Paint Brush|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
Wholesale Round Paint Brush Chalk Paint Brush
1.Which brushes do I use for which job?
(1)When selecting a brush it is important to consider the following areas: type of bristle; the job & coating to be applied.
(2)There are different types of bristle: synthetic, black bristle and white bristle.
(3)Synthetic bristles are very hard wearing, lasting up to 5 times as long as natural bristle brushes. As synthetic bristles do not absorb large amounts of water and swell up they do not cause tramlines to appear in the paint. Their structure produces a fine finish on all water-based paints.
(4)Natural bristle has a structure that allows it to take and hold paint within the brush. In addition, the split ends of bristle brushes help to produce a fine finish with traditional solvent paints. However, they do not perform well with water-based paints like Vinyl Matt or Satinwood.
(5)Brushes come in many sizes. As a rule of thumb, the larger the area you are painting, the larger the brush that you should use. For walls a 2" or 3" brush is required for cutting in, whilst a 1" or 2" brush will give you more flexibility when painting doors, skirting boards & architraves.
Yes,OEM and ODM are available for us.
3.How to store and care the brushes?
· Never leave a brush sitting in water for an extended period of time, or at all, if you can help it. Soaking the brush in water causes the wood to expand. As the brush dries, the wood shrinks back but the metal does not, so the bristles become loose and begin to fall out.
4.Still can't find the answer?
Please email us we and will try to help.