- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Aplus
- Type: Paint Brush
- Brush Material: Bristle
- Function: painting
- Product Name: paint brush/paint brushes decorative/paint brush 75mm
- Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4", 5", 6"
- Length out: 38mm, 44mm, 51mm, 57mm, 64mm, 70mm, 76mm
- Ferrule: Chrome Ferrule, Zinc-Coated, Copper-Coated, Tinplate Ferrule
- Handle: Wood, Rubber, Plastic
- Glue: Epoxy Glues
- Origin: China
- Packing: Poly Bag
- Hair Material: Bristle, Bristle, Synthetic Filament
- Samples: Available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Shrink film or pvc or pe plastic bag/piece,one dozen(12pcs) in a inner box. 10--50 dozen in one carton for paint brush/paint brushes decorative/paint brush 75mm|
|Delivery Detail:||30days for paint brush/paint brushes decorative/paint brush 75mm|
paint brush/paint brushes decorative/paint brush 75mm
Product brand description:
Our products are branded as Aplus which means A+. We can supply you the A+ quality products. No matter you are a professional painter or a new hand for painting, you will find a suitable brush or roller with good quality in our company and become an A+ painter during your work.
Reference datail specification
1.Pure black/white bristle, with two times boiled,60%-80%tops
2.PET/PP synthetic fiber, or tapered filament with any color
3. Mixed tapered filament and bristle.
1.Wooden handle, it is can be any color
2. Plastic handle, also can be any color
1. Tin plate ferrule, it is economic.
2. Stainless iron/steel ferrule. It resist rust.
3. Chrome/gold plate ferrule, also resist rust.
Epoxy resin. Make the hair not fall off.
1.PVC hang bag each piece, 12pieces each inner box
2.opp/pe/shrink film bag each piece,12pieces each inner box
25000pieces-30000pieces each day
15-20days one container
1. This product is highly recommended for both interior and exterior
2. Strong and durable performance makes them high-performing for working in hot and humid climates. Fit for outside projects with different temperatures and humidity.
3. This superior brush has been finely handcrafted from pure Chinese bristle, its quality are superior to the brush made from synthetic filaments.
Packing: 1 piece a bag
Packing bag: hang bag, ploy bag, carton
Carton: Normally depend on the size of the brush. For example:1” 100pieces/carton
Every brush is packed strong by carton.
Our fatory is specialized in brush tools such as paint brush, paint roller since 1980s and
started to do export since 2007. It is already 8 years since we become the golden member
of Alibaba.com. We have Passed the ISO9001:2008 and international certificate as CE,CB,GS,SAA,
Provide OEM and ODM service to overseas customer
Export to more than 15 countries in Europe,the Middle East,Southeast Asia,Africa,South America and areas etc
24 hours online service
Enquiry will be replied in 2 hours
Free samples to check before and after customer place an order
Q1.Which brushes do I use for which job?
A.When selecting a brush it is important to consider the following areas: type of bristle; the job & coating to be applied.
There are different types of bristle: synthetic, black bristle and white bristle.
Synthetic bristles are very hard wearing, lasting up to 5 times as long as natural bristle brushes.
As synthetic bristles do not absorb large amounts of water and swell up they do not cause tramlines to appear in the paint.
Q2:Can I add my logo on the brush?
A:Yes,OEM and ODM are available for us.
Q3:How to store and care the brushes?
A: · Never store a paintbrush standing upright on its bristles, this will ruin it. Ideally, a brush should stored upside down, NOT hanging by its handle as commonly advised. By storing the brush upside down, any minute paint residue will run into the ferrule and wood of the handle, leaving the bristle tips cleaner and helping to further cement the bristles into the ferrule. To store them upside down, use a jar or make a rack with holes cut into a piece of wood.
· Never leave a brush sitting in water for an extended period of time, or at all, if you can help it. Soaking the brush in water causes the wood to expand. As the brush dries, the wood shrinks back but the metal does not, so the bristles become loose and begin to fall out.