- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Aplus
- Model Number: M-1001
- Type: Paint Brush
- Brush Material: filament
- Function: Painting
- Item Name: hand tools low price filament for brush
- Size: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4"
- Handle: plastic/wood/rubber
- Length Out: 44mm-90mm
- Ferrule: Tin Plated
- Material: bristle/pp filament
- Packing: PE Bag
- MOQ: 300 Dozens
- OEM: acceptable
- Free samples: acceptable
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paint brush standard packing ,12pcs per paper box,Paper box put in Export Cartons for hand tools low price filament for brush|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 30 days after payment|
hand tools low price filament for brush
Reference datail specification
1.Pure black/white bristle, with two times boiled,60%-80%tops
2.PET/PP synthetic fiber, or tapered filament with any color
3. Mixed tapered filament and bristle.
1.Wooden handle, it is can be any color
2. Plastic handle, also can be any color
1. Tin plate ferrule, it is economic.
2. Stainless iron/steel ferrule. It resist rust.
3. Chrome/gold plate ferrule, also resist rust.
Epoxy resin. Make the hair not fall off.
1.PVC hang bag each piece, 12pieces each inner box
2.opp/pe/shrink film bag each piece,12pieces each inner box
25000pieces-30000pieces each day
15-20days one container
Hold a wall brush with your entire hand (bottom).
2.Never dip a brush more than about one-third the length of the bristles into the paint. If you do, the brush will become next to impossible to clean.
3.To cut in at a corner, paint out from the corner for five or six strokes, then smooth over them with a single, long, smooth stroke.
1.Which brushes do I use for which job?
(1)When selecting a brush it is important to consider the following areas: type of bristle; the job & coating to be applied.
(2)There are different types of bristle: synthetic, black bristle and white bristle.
(3)Synthetic bristles are very hard wearing, lasting up to 5 times as long as natural bristle brushes. As synthetic bristles do not absorb large amounts of water and swell up they do not cause tramlines to appear in the paint. Their structure produces a fine finish on all water-based paints.
(4)Natural bristle has a structure that allows it to take and hold paint within the brush. In addition, the split ends of bristle brushes help to produce a fine finish with traditional solvent paints. However, they do not perform well with water-based paints like Vinyl Matt or Satinwood.
(5)Brushes come in many sizes. As a rule of thumb, the larger the area you are painting, the larger the brush that you should use. For walls a 2" or 3" brush is required for cutting in, whilst a 1" or 2" brush will give you more flexibility when painting doors, skirting boards & architraves.
Yes,OEM and ODM are available for us.
3.How to store and care the brushes?
· Never leave a brush sitting in water for an extended period of time, or at all, if you can help it. Soaking the brush in water causes the wood to expand. As the brush dries, the wood shrinks back but the metal does not, so the bristles become loose and begin to fall out.
4.Still can't find the answer?
Please email us we and will try to help.